Zurzeit sind folgende Positionen offen:
– Full Stack Developer – Hybrid
– Augmented & Virtual Reality Internship
Siehe Beschreibung unten.
Full Stack Developer – Hybrid
Publication date: 19th of January 2022
Vidinoti, a subsidiary of Bigtincan Holdings specialised in Augmented Reality (AR), is looking for a versatile and experienced developer to join its team in Fribourg, Switzerland. In this position, you will be responsible for the development of Vidinoti’s platform and add new features related to Augmented and Virtual Reality. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues stationed around the world.
As part of the Bigtincan family you will be trusted and supported to achieve your career aspirations as we enable you to grow into your very best self. You will work amongst a motivated group of people in collaboration with each other,
who work together to find a way to deliver better opportunities and results for our customers. We believe in true flexibility, we care about our team mates and hold ourselves accountable to maintaining an ambitious, warm and diverse
– Architect new systems and products that interfaces with AR/VR tools developed by Vidinoti’s team
– Collaborate and contribute to technical design decisions
– Integrate with other Bigtincan products and web services
– Keep Vidinoti’s products up to date with the latest technologies
– Work closely with some team members located across the world
What you’ll need
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
– 3+ years of experience with Angular, PHP/Symfony, Spring Boot, Docker
– Proficiency in software engineering tools
– Fluent in English
– Thorough and capable of working independently
– Curious and interested in learning other specialties
– Familiarity with XR (Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality)
– Mobile development (iOS and/or Android)
– Familiarity with AWS services
– Fluency in French and/or German
– Standard Swiss benefits
– Stock option plan
– Training and development
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content to the right users based on role, time, location, association and/or event – with all the automation and productivity tools needed to engage with content in one integrated, intuitive platform. Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in Glasgow and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich unter
Augmented & Virtual Reality Internship
Publication date: 21st of January 2022
The Vidinoti team in Fribourg is looking for an intern with passion and experience in software development.
– The intern will gain exciting insight into state-of-the-art augmented and virtual reality software engineering and experience a thriving team.
– We work in a small team to solve problems, explore the newest technologies, and learn from one another.
– Specific topics will be fitted to the interns skills and preferences.
– The ideal duration for this internship is 6 months.
If you are interested, please send us a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.